Thursday, December 5, 2013

Winter Fashion









I have become quite the fan of stripes.  In this fashionable ensemble, I've put together a compilation of a sweater, scarf, hat and jeans.  A casual look that shows off my curves but still keeps me warm.

The make up is made up of a pink bottom base eyeshadow, and a chocolate brown crease shadow.  Foundation is Mary Kay Mineral Powder.  

I REALLY love the Mary Kay mineral foundation.  It feels so light on my face and has a flawless effect!  It's cheaper than the foundation I was using previously, the Mac Studio-Tech which runs $25 average, plus the powder another $20.  With the mineral foundation from Mary Kay, you don't need both. You use less, the coverage is amazing and the feeling doesn't give you that clogged pore feeling.  

To order this mineral foundation, visit ShayMaryKay.com 

No comments: