Tuesday, December 17, 2013

Make Up review from E.L.F, Milani, LoL products from Wal-Mart





I love this brush!  I had been looking for a good mineral powder foundation brush that didn't have a lot of spillage and has good, even distribution.  I couldn't afford the Mac version, and VERY pleased with this cheaper version available by clinking the link above.  

Red lipstick is REAL hard to find in a shade that works JUST right.  I had bought a whole bunch of dollar store brands, but none of them seemed to work.  I got this on sale with a coupon and love not only the color, but the long lasting effect it creates.  I hate having to reapply it over and over again.  

Putting on foundation can be a tricky task, especially when you have areas that need it more than others.  I saw a brush similar to this on a video tutorial and found it online at high end stores for $30.  I got this for under $10, and LOVE the way it blends my foundation.  Great, inexpensive find.


Here is the results.  You can judge for yourself.

No comments: