Monday, November 4, 2013

ShayMaryKay.com


It's no secret that I am a HUGE fan of the red lipstick, especially with my new found "Rockabilly" look that I've learned to love and sporting quite often now.  It's also a common problem to find the right red for you... as some are orange based, others blue based and each has a different effect when applied on your lips.  I stumbled across this, and when I tried it out... found my new favorite red lip gloss. 

For a long time, I've been wearing the Milani brand and wouldn't have traded it for the world.   Not until the Mary Kay brand RockNRed found me and gave me just the shade of red I have been looking for.  You can order this now by going to ShayMaryKay.com.  If you are in the Jacksonville FL area, schedule your FREE facial and get a Mary Kay makeover by emailing shaylanicole@marykay.com 

No comments: